10 Times Britney Spears Was #Relatable

10 Times Britney Spears Was #Relatable

She may be an icon, but she's also just a person.

167
10 Times Britney Spears Was #Relatable
wikimedia

This past weekend I went to Las Vegas to see Britney Spear’s last Planet Hollywood concert for New Year’s Eve!! I have always been a Britney fan mostly because she is unapologetically herself, and made herself an icon just by being unique and doing what she loves.

Her songs are recognizable by nearly everyone—even non-Britney fans. Despite being a mega pop star, Britney is actually fairly relatable. Here are 10 times Britney Spears was #relatable.

1. Britney is a ‘Slave 4 Target,’ and gets sucked into the madness just like everyone else.

*Goes into store for one item, comes out with everything from aisle 3.

2. She's goofy and silly.

She's not afraid to let her freak flag fly!

3. Her songs make you say, “Yep. Same.”

“Stronger than yesterday, now it’s nothing but my way!”

4. Everyone has had or will have a 2007 Britney moment.

You may not shave your head, but it just goes to show even celebrities have breakdowns. You might have crazy moments, but you’re not alone

5. She can deal with the haters like no one else.

“I’m Miss bad media karma, another day another drama, guess I can’t see no harm in working and being a mama, and with a kid on my arm I’m still an exception, and you want a piece of me.”

6. She knows the value of hard work!

“You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? … “Party in France? You better work b*tch!”

7. She has emotions and insecurities just like everyone else.

“She’s so lucky, she’s a star, but she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking, if there’s nothing, missing in my life, then why do these tears come at night?”

8. She’s a mom!

Britney is the mother of two little boys which means she goes through the same things all other moms do. Bedtimes, sports games, the whole nine yards!

9. She’s a friend of animals.

Wasn’t that obvious when she danced with a python in her 2001 VMA performance? No? Okay, but still

10. She’s just unapologetically herself, and that’s pretty cool.

She literally invented the hashtag #ItsBritneyB*tch