1. Doing...anything...school related and realizing you have no idea how to complete the equation in front of you. You think you forgot how to divide things without a calculator. Also, what is math?
2. It's that point in the night where you're too tired to dance, but "Shake it Off" just came on and it breaks girl and party code to not dance to T. Swift, so here you are, loving it but dreaming about your favorite pillow.
3. You hear there's going to be a themed party. You dress for the theme. You feel super fly. You get to the party. Nobody else is dressed for the theme. Inside, all you can think about is A) how great you still look, B) how stupid you look in this group of people, C) how you're going to kill all of your friends who didn't dress up *like they promised*. So here you are, just trying to hide your disappointment and deciding if you should go home and change.
4. There he is! The love of your life! Who you saw for the first time tonight and have never talked to! Oh, wait...He better not be talking to that girl...He better not be getting her number...Both of those things are happening! Why do bad things (this) happen to good people (me)?
5. "I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAD A GREAT TIME TONIGHT, BUT MUST YOU KISS MY CHEEK SO MUCH? I THINK NOT." - North West, probably.
6. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT BUT I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH YOUR B*#^$+!T, OKAY?" - Blue Ivy, definitely.
7. This is pretty much what we all deal with internally when we'reforced to go to our friend's band concert or dance show. Those smiles from Kanye and Kim (AKA other suffering friends) are totally fake. We all know that nobody can survive this (Nicki Minaj knows too! Look at that smirk!) Also interpretive danceis confusing and incomprehensible, so why are you forced to sit there? Somehow, you find yourself thinking about your favorite pillow again.
8. Club going up on a Tuesday? This is how you start the night (hopefully). Drake was wrong when he said started from the bottom. You started at the top. Lookin' FRE$H, equipped with sass and a full wallet.
9. Aaaaand this is how you end your Tuesday. Carried home by your friends, probably crying because you still want to "rally." Well, you can't - and shouldn't - always get what you want.
10. OMG IT'S MY FAVORITE PILLOW! Life has never looked so good after all the cheek kissing, interpretive dance, themed-party B.S. I've gone through.