The best part about Winter and Christmas break when you're in college is coming home for a month. This break is better than high school because, unless you're taking a winter class, you probably have no homework and get to hang out (or work). Here are 10 thoughts you've probably had while home on break!
1. Will my summer job take me back for the month?
Going home for a month usually means you want to be busy and make money, but sometimes, finding a job for a month can be hard.
2. Am I going to have room for everything I am bringing back?
Going back after winter break is like moving in part 2. Somehow, you come back with double the stuff you left with.
3. Can I bring my pets back to school with me?
Is the "no pet" rule really a thing?
4. I miss my suitemates :(
Because they're the only people I can tolerate living with.
5. This isn't a frat basement?
*When the family party is actually lit*
6. How will I go back to eating dining hall food?
Two words: You. Can't.
7. This break isn't long enough!
*Prays for snow days so classes get canceled in the beginning*
8. I wonder what my school friends are doing.
Let's be real; they are Snapchatting "streaks" while still in bed at 12pm.
9. Can I take these left overs back to school?
*Looks up the capacity of a mini fridge and if it can support trays full of christmas leftovers*
10. There really is no place like home.
Yeah, school is great and all, but home is where family is and that is what makes it the best.