10 Thoughts You Have During Finals Week

10 Thoughts You Have During Finals Week

We're all hungry, tired, and just want more than 4 hours of sleep.

18
10 Thoughts You Have During Finals Week

Oh, finals week... The time of eating too much and not sleeping enough-- We're all in the same stressed out boat. Whether you're in high school or college, you know the struggle is real. Here are 10 things everyone goes through during the dreaded finals week.

1. Realizing you REALLY should have written that down during lecture because you won't "just remember it"

2. Planning your night like "If I study until 11:30 I can sleep until 5:30 and get about 6 hours of sleep and then study for another two hours before class" and still being exhausted the next morning

3. Eating an entire pint of ice cream isn't that bad... right?

4. Only lightly sobbing when you see you need a 125% on your final to get your 75% in math to an A-

5. When you've been starring at a blank page for an hour attempting to type a 12-page paper, trying to convince yourself not to drop out now

6. Reading the same sentence over and over again and not comprehending it because you're so. damn. tired.

7. Walking out of the library thinking it's 9pm but its 2am

8. Emailing professors subtly begging for any point of extra credit they can offer

9. Complaining to everyone about how you don't want to be studying and just want sleep

10. That glorious moment when you finally finish and you're able to lay in bed and relax. But then realize you completely forgot to do something, but you're too tired to care.

Even though finals are a complete struggle bus, we all get through it someway or another. Eat all of the ice cream and drink all of the coffee you want, and just know in a week you'll be free to sleep in until noon again. Best of luck on all of your finals!