10 Things You Know to be True if You're a Michigan Football Fan

"WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US?"

70
trbimg.com

1. Ann Arbor is the greatest place on Earth.

This doesn't need an explanation.

2. The Big House just makes the greatest place on Earth that much greater.

With 110,000 fans decked out in maize and blue every Saturday, it's hard to be unhappy.

3. You hate Ohio State more than you hate Michigan State.

You're actually willing to cheer for Michigan State during the Michigan State vs. Ohio State game because you loathe the Buckeyes that much. In fact, you probably still remember Charles Woodson's 77 yard punt return against Ohio State in the fourth quarter of the game in 1997 because it felt so good.

4. You considered getting or already invested in National Championship tickets after we became 5-0 on the season.

5. Your love for Jim Harbaugh can't even be put into words.

You probably know someone or multiple people that dressed as him for Halloween, or just on a casual Saturday because the team was playing. Khakis are cool now, and how about that simple block M on a blue sweatshirt, hat, or t-shirt?

6. You've heard Bo's speech about the team more times than you can count.

But for some reason it never gets old. His voice never gets old.

7. Jabrill Peppers is a hero.

The entire team consists of heroes, but his season has been incredible. One of your favorite moments was probably when he scooped up Michigan State's 2-point conversion fumble and ran the length of the Spartan Stadium to add a few more points to our score in the last seconds of the game. For some reason it felt like sweet revenge scoring in the last seconds at their home field.

8. You have the ability to form a bond with anyone you see wearing the maize and blue.

Whether you're at a restaurant, in the mall, or sitting next to them in the stands at the Big House. Michigan fans form a bond that is unbreakable.

9. You don't give up on your team after a bad play, a bad game, or even a bad season.

Michigan fans don't abandon ship. We're there through the lows and we're there for the highs.

10. You're grateful for Coach Harbaugh and all he has done to turn our team around.

To bring them back. You've been with them every step of the way, and you can't wait to see where he takes us. Whenever you see him you probably think in your mind, "WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US?"

[NOBODY.]