1. Watch this compilation of The Office Bloopers.
2. Use Google "I'm feeling lucky" and search "puppy pictures".
3. Find a perfect Pinterest craft and actually do it this time.
You know there's been a craft on your mind for months that you just can't find the time for. Make the time and let out some bad vibes through that canvas.
4. Take a mental health day.
Your professor may not agree with me but mental health days are necessary. Take one and you'll see what I mean.
5. Buy a Lush bath bomb and take a bath.
They aren't going to be overrated when you are finally stress free. Pro Tip: Don't buy any of the bombs completely covered in silver glitter, you can thank me later.
6. Have a dance party in the middle of your room, Meredith Grey style.
Try it, I dare you. It may just stick and you'll be doing it for the next 15 years to come.
7. Go online shopping.
This one is pretty dangerous but we all know it helps so I had to include it. Just don't spend your rent money and you'll be fine.
8. Play games on Sporcle.com.
This website is dangerously addicting. Soon you won't remember what you were stressing about.
9. Keep calm and text your best friend to have a wine and Netflix night.
It's what they're there for, and if they're really your best friend they will also let you pick the show.
10. Look up inspiring quotes and put them on sticky notes around your house.
If you put them around your house other people will benefit from them also. Here's a start: "Be so good they can't ignore you." "Don't stress. Do your very best. Appreciate each step. Forget the rest." "Never let anyone treat you like a yellow Starburst; you are a pink Starburst."