10 Things I Wish I Said to the Guys Who Have Used Me

You are not worthy of my love

34
Mira Rae Horwitz

To the guys who have used me.... Here is what I wish I said to you.

1. I am not a rest stop for you to take a break at when you are done with everyone else.

If you wanted something temporary you should have gotten a tattoo that you could scrub off when you decided you were bored of it. I am not a temporary tattoo and you cannot use me as a filler in your boring life.

2. Yeah, it isn’t me, it’s you.

You are the one who took my time and love for granted. I gave you all that I had and you still never gave me the time of day.

3. I am not here for you when you are lonely.

I’m not you mother, you can’t come crying to me to fix your problems or give you unconditional love. If you wanted someone to love you shouldn’t have taken me for granted.

4. You’re dumping me? No, I’m dumping you.

You don’t get to call the shots anymore because that’s what you have been doing all along. I am in the power seat now and I am taking back my own life. And you know what? I am deciding that you are no longer going to be a part of it.

5. I am not one of your trophies.

You cannot collect me and keep me in a box tucked away in the back of your mind. Either I am the first person on your mind or I am not on your mind at all. I don’t compromise.

6. You coming back to me doesn’t make me want you anymore.

You know what also comes back? Herpes. And nobody wants that.

7. I am not and will never be a second choice.

You either choose me or you f*#%ing lose me. Actually, there shouldn’t even be a choice to make. I should be the only girl on your mind.

8. Cheating isn’t something you can apologize for.

Actions speak louder than words. You may have apologized but your action was still to cheat on me and that speaks volumes about you.

9. My happiness is just as important as yours.

It isn’t always about what you want. Relationships are two-way streets and if I am not happy than what is the point of our relationship? There is none.

10. Thank You.

Thank you for teaching me that I am worth WAY too much to put up with someone who doesn’t appreciate how great I am. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to find someone who can love me and care about me in the way that you never wanted to.