10 Things That Make Winter More Bearable

Winter is rough, but with these accessories it isn't so bad.

188

It’s now December and the weather has definitely started to become colder. I love the holiday season and the first snowfall. But once the holidays are over, I am tired of the cold weather and snow. The winter weather isn’t going to go away so here are ten things that make winter a little bit better.

1. Cute Beanies

Pictured: Cable Knit Beanie for $12.47 from American Eagle

Other Favorites:

Cable-Knit Pom-Pom Beanie for $5.00 from Forever 21

Men Snowman Holiday Pom Beanie for $7.90 from Forever 21

2. Knit Scarves

Pictured: Knit Loop Snood for $12.47 from American Eagle

Other Favorites:

Ribbed Knit Infinity Scarf for $7.00 from Forever 21

Knit Tube Scarf for $17.99 from H&M

3. Christmas Mugs

Pictured: "Baby It's Cold Outside" Mug for $4.99 from Target

Other Favorites:

Christmas Lights Created by You Double Wall Traveler for $19.95 from Starbucks

Merry Travel Mug for $14.00 from Anthropologie

4. Fuzzy Socks

Pictured: Cozy Socks for $12.50 from Victoria's Secret

Other Favorites:

Snowman Fuzzy Socks for $4.00 from Forever 21

Women's Cozy Feather Lined Crew Socks for $7.00 from Target

5. Christmas Sweaters

Pictured: Reindeer Pom Poms Ugly Christmas Sweater for $27.99 from Target

Other Favorites:

Elf Sweater for $19.99 from H&M

Ho Ho Ho Reindeer Sweater for $24.90 from Forever 21

6. Soft Slippers

Pictured: Magical Graphic Slippers for $14.97 from Aerie

Other Favorites:

Holiday Reindeer Slippers for $12.90 from Forever 21

Women's Cuddl Duds Gripper Boot Slippers for $11.99 from Kohl’s

7. Winter Smelling Candles

Pictured: Fresh Sparkling Snow Candle for $22.50 from Bath & Body Works

Other Favorites:

Winter Candy Apple Candle for $22.50 from Bath & Body Works

Marshmallow Fireside for $22.50 from Bath & Body Works

8. Plush Throw Blankets

Pictured: Fuzzy Throw for $14.99 from Target

Other Favorites:

Intelligent Design Chevron Plush Throw for $29.99 from Macy’s

The Big One Super Soft Plush Throw for $19.99 from Kohl’s

9. Warm Mittens

Pictured: Ombre Cable-Knit Mittens for $10.00 from Kohl's

Other Favorites:

Cuddl Duds Supersoft Yarn-Knit Mittens for $13.20 from Kohl’s

Cable Knit Mittens for $9.90 from Forever 21

10. Winter Boots

Pictured: Juliet Boot for $80.00 from Keds

Other Favorites:

Women's Hudson Leather Duck Boots for $49.99 from Target

BEARPAW Women's Bethany Lace-Up Waterproof Cold Weather Booties for $80.10 from Macy’s

The weather may be getting colder, but at least there are a lot of winter accessories to make it more bearable.