10 Types Of Candy Every '90s Kid Loved Getting On Halloween

These are the treats!

177

So, in my last Halloween-themed article, I wrote about all the gross things I hated getting while I was trick-or-treating. I think now it's time to talk about all my favorite things I loved getting while I was out running about in my costume. So I'm going to share with you some of my favorite things that would fill up my pillow case.

1.The Wonder Ball

All '90s kids should know these little balls of fun and goodness. Milk Chocolate with more treats in the middle! There was a house not far from ours that gave two of these to every kid! And it was always the first house my brother and I ran too to make sure we got our treats before the lights went out.

2. Whoppers

There was just something about the way these malted milky goodness melted in my mouth the first time I had them. I was sold from the start and always very happy when I saw these get popped into my pillow case. This is also the candy I would have to battle my mother for because they are also one of her favorite candies.

3. Almond Joy

Now, I was really surprised when I took a bite out of this and loved it right away because I don't really care for coconut, but there was just something about this that made me say "More please!"

4. Bottle caps

Soda in candy form, do I really need to say anymore? The Cherry and Grape are my favorite flavors!

5. Reeses

So, peanut butter covered in chocolate is my favorite way to eat peanut butter and these are one of the most popular candies that are given out during trick-or-treating. However, this is also a candy I had to share with my dad because it is one of his favorites.

6. Soda

So there was this one older guy who lived at the end of the street my brother I grew up on and he would give out full cans of soda and this made my brother and me very happy. I would always get a Dr. Pepper and my brother got Root Beer.

7. Crunch Bar

It's like someone froze pieces of my rice crispy treats in milk chocolate and it snaps, crackles and pops as it melts. Mhm!

8. Three Musketeers

These guys are one of my favorites because it's like chewing a soft fluffy yummy chocolate pillow and they come in many flavors!

9. Twix

A yummy caramel and chocolate crunchy cookie. The house we normally hit at the end of the night always had full-size candy bars and this was the one I always grabbed though I had to share this one with my mother as well.

10. Kit Kat

Break me off a piece of that kit kat bar. It's like someone took those waffle cookies I really liked when I was little and covered them in the best milk chocolate. Nom Nom Nom.

So with every bad piece of candy that ended up in my pillow case, I got an even better and tastier treat that followed it! I still love Halloween and handing out all the good candy you see above to the little trick-or-treaters of this generation to make sure for all the bad candy they get better candy and don't go home sad!