1. When you realize you have friends in your class.
2. When Your Professor says they assume you've already bought the textbook.
3. ... And that you should have started reading over the summer.
4. When the professor reads the entire syllabus in class.
5. .... Or even worse, they start lecturing instead.
6. When you learn you have to do a group project.
7. When you hear the freshman talking about how exciting school will be.
8. When you have to go around the room and say a fun fact about yourself.
9. When you see someone cute on campus you haven't met before.
10. When you finally make it home after your first day of classes.