10 Things That Make More Sense Than The 2016 Presidential Election
Politics

Well, almost anything makes more sense than this election.

19
News Week

From ridiculous Twitter beef to countless scandals, it's safe to say this presidential election has made little to no sense. While we all may not agree on which candidate deserves to be trusted to run our nation for the next four years, I think we all can agree that we'll be happy when it's all over and done with. Here are 10 things that somehow make more sense than what we've had to deal with this election season.

1. The Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge actually being a phenomenon

But really, what makes sense about putting yourself through pain to have uglier lips?

2. Healthy food costing way more than food that's bad for you

This is an issue that needs addressed more often in America. How can we be expected to eat healthier when the average price of nutritious food is higher than unhealthy food.

3. Silent letters

This needs to be addressed more often. Why would this ever make sense?

4. Portable chin rests

These things do not look comfortable at all?

5. When the dentist tries to hold a full conversation with you when working on your mouth

Dentist: *Puts toothbrush in your mouth*

"How's life? What do you do in your free time? What's your favorite food? Do you have any pets? Do you enjoy small talk as I jam this thing down your damn mouth?"

Me:

6. Pressing harder on the buttons of a remote control when the batteries are dead

This makes complete sense. The power of my own anger should overpower the dead batteries and make the remote work again.

7. Credit cards with chips

Another thing the government tries to track seems sketchy. Personally, cannot take this.

8. Hot dogs being in packages of ten, but hot dog buns being in packages of eight

No, I actually just want to eat the last two dogs without a bun...

9. Jack not laying on the board with Rose when there was clearly enough room

Very idiotic, but also depressing. Maybe Jack intentionally did this...

10. If Donald Trump decided to run for president- oh, wait...

Well... I guess I have no more words for this one.