You always spent your time wishing your parents would magically bring home a little sister one day, but that never happened. As much as you wished for a younger sister there are some perks to having only brothers.
1. Your makeup, clothes, shoes and pretty much everything you own was never stolen.
2. You and your mom are more like best friends because she's the only girl in the house that understands the struggles.
3. Your brother will always be there to protect you, even if it's only from a spider.
4. You never got hand-me-down clothes, unless it was your brother's old T-shirts that you stole because they were comfy and a little big on you so they look good with leggings.
5. There was never a "who's prettier" competition within the family. You were always by default the prettiest girl.
6. You become very overprotective of your younger brother but you know he's strong enough to take care of himself.
7. You are always the daddy's girl while your brother is the mama's boy. It's only right.
8. As you and your brothers mature, the jokes and goofing around never stop.
9. Your girl cousins became surrogate sisters that you see from time to time, but that's just enough for you because its the closest you can get to actual sisters.
10. No matter how much your brothers annoy you, you never actually wished they would have been girls. You are grateful for who they are and life would never be the same without their annoying antics.