10 Things I'll Miss Most About College

10 Things I'll Miss Most About College

As much as I feel ready to graduate, there are many things I'll miss about college life.

135
10 Things I'll Miss Most About College
Angela Maria Hart Blog

As much as I feel so ready to graduate, there are many things I'll miss about college life. They mostly revolve around a flexible schedule and so many opportunities to interact with people. Any transition in life is a trade-off, and this one will be especially bittersweet.

1. Having lunch with friends every day.

2. The ability to make my own schedule so that I don't have eight-hour days of classes.

3. Sleeping in!

4. Going shopping or scheduling appointments in the middle of the day when businesses are the slowest – it's just me and the old people.

5. Wearing sweatpants or pajamas while I do my homework (as opposed to dress pants).

6. New classes, professors, and classmates every semester.

7. Perks like discounted concerts and events, access to a library and fitness equipment, and free hats.

8. Learning (I know, I'm nerdy).

9. Having an excuse for being poor and tired.

10. Freedom to choose my own course of study – not everyone in the world has that opportunity! And I'm sure there will be many more once I actually graduate!