1. You make some pretty incredible friends.
Yes, we do all have matching beanies.
2. You realize the dining food isn't all that great.
The smell of a home-cooked meal is all you look forward when you go home for breaks.
3. And because you don't care for the dining food, you slowly see your bank account balance decline due to eating out.
Textbooks or dinner tonight? You already know the answer before you ask the question.
4. You will change your major.
Biology one minute, Politics the next.
5. You learn to use video messaging like a pro (Facetime, Oovoo, Houseparty, etc.)
Phone storage soon becomes very limited with all the apps.
6. You will learn the latest possible time you can wake up without being late.
The snooze button is your best friend.
7. Your Netflix account gets put to good use.
Binge watching Netflix all night and eating junk food with friends keeps you from going crazy.
8. You learn that not a single person cares about how you look around campus.
Leggings and flip flops will be your best friend.
9. You sleep whenever you get the chance.
Naps are essential.
10. You miss your family more than anything.
Once you come home, family time is better than it has ever been before.