10 Things Freshmen Girls Say

10 Things Freshmen Girls Say

14

All freshmen girls are guilty of saying these 10 things.

1. Should we go out before rush or no? If so, Corner or Levee? This question seems to be the most asked question among freshmen girls before rush. Every girl seems to believe that one shot could be the one thing holding them back from the sorority of their dreams. The good news is the Corner and the Levee will still be there after bid day.

2. Flip night is every Wednesday? Yes. This is true. Another reason to go out for the hopeful chance of getting your drinks free.

3. Are there any more pizza sticks? The only food that completed a night out. Never regret those nights you drunkenly ate them while having heart to hearts with the girls on your floor. No shame in eating them sober, either.

4. Rush needs to hurry up and get here. The wait for bid day as a freshman is endless, especially after going to all of your friends' bid days at other schools. When will Ole Miss understand?

5. I really want to hang out at KA, so I can get asked to go to Old South. We all know every girl's dream is to go to Old South. So, advice to freshmen girls: make those guy friends you’ve been waiting to find at the KA house. The pledges need new girlfriends, too.

6. What kind of mixers should we get from the C-Store? The toss-up between lemonade, coke, Gatorade, etc., to mix with your liquor of choice is indecision at its finest.           

7. I need to look through every person's closet on my floor to find something to wear. For all those girls who don’t have sisters, your time has finally come when you have 50 other girls' closets available to you. Thank God. Now, when you buy a dress, you better believe three other girls will be borrowing it.

8. Let's take a frat lap before class -- and after. Freshmen girls are guilty. So are sophomore girls.

9. Are you going in over or under? This question arises every night you go out until you are 21. 

10. Do ya’ll take flex? The only place you need to know that takes flex while at Ole Miss is Papa John's. Need I say more?