10 Struggles All Freshman Science Majors Know To Be True

As told by "Grey's Anatomy"

270
Huffington Post

Majoring in any subject related to science is a wild roller-coaster ride and as a freshman, it is even more intimidating. You have amazing days when you feel like you can conquer anything and then you have really tough days, when you question how you even became interested in science in the first place. You sometimes wish they told you what to expect beforehand. But in the end, you will always agree that you are going into the best field out there, even if you have to complete those terrible, ten page lab reports. Here are some things all freshman science majors can relate to.

1. You think you will get straight As at the beginning of the year, but then you realize there is just no possible way.

2. In your free time you --wait, what free time?

3. You try to balance lecture notes, recitations, lab reports, and all of the work from your gen-ed courses.

4. Having more than one midterm exam for each one of your science courses.

5. You sit in most of your classes wondering when you will ever use that information, again.

6. And at some point, you realize you have no idea what the professor is talking about.

7. Being overly excited about barely passing an exam.

8. So, will there be a curve?

9. You constantly re-evaluate your decision to go into this field.

10. You make inside jokes that your non-science major friends don't understand.