10 Things Every College Student Can Relate To

Seriously, what is life without coffee?

15
PhotoPin

Middle school and high school have always had some good memories and funny moments, but what was acceptable there has certainly changed for college. You guys know what I am talking about.

Here are ten things that are perfectly okay in college....

1.You can wear literally whatever you want without being judged.

Remember the morning you rolled out of bed ten minutes before class so you just wore PJ's to the lecture? Or how about the guy wearing sweatpants and hoodie? Honestly, who even has time to care about their outfit in college?

2. Coffee is acceptable anytime of the day.

Come on be honest, how many cups have you had today? Whether it's 6am or three in the afternoon, coffee is life. Coffee is there for you during the all-night homework cramming or the early morning studying before finals. It is something in our veins that just needs this to survive the terrors of college....or maybe we are caffeine addicts.

3. Sleep is practically nonexistent.

Sleep is a myth, not a fact. Bedtime is a legend that will never be proven true. I am pretty sure the only sleep I get is while my eyelids are closed when I blink. I haven't seen anywhere near the "recommended" eight hours of sleep night, but, maybe you guys do.

4. Adventures on or around campus are a must at all times.

Maybe this is why we aren't sleeping... It's funny how your brain in the middle of the night has the best ideas ever. You decide beach trips, a stop at Cookout (or whatever cheap food joint is near you) and another coffee run are completely acceptable.

5. Free food is life!

This is how 99% of us get our daily meals. Every single time those two words appear you can surely guarantee a good turnout. I mean who doesn't like pizza for the millionth time?

6. Taking a nap anywhere, anytime.

Who hasn't fallen asleep in class? So if you can get enough sleep at night, the library bench works just as fine in the middle of the afternoon. Maybe even the back row of a gen ed class once and awhile.

7. It is okay to be broke.

We all are. Like seriously 'I have almost no money in my bank account', said like every single college student ever. Yet, somehow every weekend that comes around you can still turn up and go on a spending spree only to come back and realize you now are completely broke.

8. Getting out of class early is a gift that never gets old.

"Well class that's all I had for today, you're dis-" and all of us are out of the room in a flash. That is one of the best sentences you could ever hear your professors say.

9. You actually like having an assigned seat.

That moment when you walk into class and another student sat in "your" seat. There is just something so special about right there and it pains you to see anyone but yourself being there.

10. It's okay to suck at "adulting".

How do we even adult? Good questions because I am positive no one hs discovered an answer to that yet. I can't even survive with coffee, free food, and friends, how am I supposed to grow up? I don't know, but college is pretty awesome!

Hope you can all relate and that you got a laugh out of this!