It's been a month or two into college so you've probably noticed some of the guilty habits you've developed by now. Let's be real here, we can all admit to the following ten things...
1. Taking WAY too much food from the dining hall
2. Eating ramen one way too many times a week
3. Crashing over unannounced at a friend's dorm
4. Uncontrollably dropping dollar bills
No wonder why you're always broke!
Homework? What's that??
6. Binging on Stranger Things
7. Going out on a Thursday night
YOLO! Am I right?
8. Cutting class
9. Ordering delivery when there's free food in the dining hall
10. Not sleeping enough but then napping way too much
At least you know you're not alone... right?