If you are a childcare provider, this article is for you. We have all had the good, bad, and the ugly times of working with children, but deep down, you wouldn’t trade any of those moments for the world.
1. When all of the kids are in a bad mood, and it also happens to be a full moon...coincidence? I think not.
2. When you’ve been sneezed on, coughed on, thrown up on, peed on, and pooped on, and you still aren’t phased.
3. When the parent says they never misbehave at home.
4. When a kid stares at you until you give them some of your food.
5. When the phrase” let it go” instantly puts you on edge.
6. When a kid misbehaves, but you low-key think it's funny, so you’re trying to hold in a laugh.
8. When you know the most honest people in your life are the six years olds you watch at work.