10 Stranger Things Episode Ideas

10 Stranger Things Episode Ideas

Activities Mike and Eleven Could Do Together and Beyond

192
10 Stranger Things Episode Ideas
YouTube

1. Mike and Eleven do creative writing. Maybe Eleven could share with Mike one of her stories, or vice versa. Perhaps Mike, Dustin, Lucas, or Will could write their own comic books

2. Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, and Max act in the school play. Maybe Eleven could work backstage....or perhaps get a part herself.

3. Mike and Eleven go to the library. Eleven could move the books on the shelves with her mind.

4. Eleven goes shopping at Bed, Bath, & Beyond with Hopper. Maybe Eleven could accidentally light a candle on fire.

5. Eleven joins the gang on a class trip to the Indianapolis Zoo. El could free the animals.

6. Eleven joins the gang on on a class trip to the aquarium. El could break the glass and cause a flood!

7. Eleven joins the gang when they do community service. Perhaps they could clean up some of the destroyed crops in Hawkins.

8. Mike and Eleven draw and paint together.

9. Jonathan, Nancy, or Steve volunteer at a nursing home and meet an old wizard or witch with powers.

10. Eleven and Mike make sculptures or make ceramic figures together. Perhaps they could make figures of creatures in the Upside Down.