Unless you have been living under a rock lately, you probably know about Emma Watson. This actress, global rights activist, and British beauty got her start in a little series called "Harry Potter" where she played the amazing Hermione Granger. Since then, she has not been in a lot of big blockbuster movies but this Friday, a new generation will fall in love with her as Belle in the new live-action "Beauty and the Beast."
Emma is one of those celebrities that most people do not hate. Men want to marry her, women want to marry her. She is not only beautiful but a BADASS. What if you could become Emma for a day? As far as we know, there aren't any poly juice potions to take but here are the 10 Steps to take to become Emma Watson.
1. Read ALL of the "Harry Potter" books before you watch the movies. Emma loved HP before she even became the Hermione we know and love.
2. Follow Emma on her social media sites to see what she likes.
3. Look at YouTube videos of her being interviewed and learn to talk like her.
4. Become a great public speaker and a feminist.
5. Always use the mantra WWED (what would Emma do) to make your decisions. This is especially useful when someone is being sexist.
6. Read all of the books Emma does. Her social media profiles will help you keep up with what she reads.
7. Take about 2-3 baths a day. It is a water waster but hey if Emma does it, then it has to feel good, right?
8. Dye your hair brown and buy a lot of really classy outfits. Especially pea coats and pantsuits.
9. Apply to Brown and once you get into Brown, attend all the classes she did and graduate with the same major.
10. Move to England and embrace your new Emma Watson lifestyle.
But in all seriousness, don't do any of these things unless you want to because in reality Emma would want to be yourself. Although taking a ton of baths, having a badass British accent and reading intellectual books is great and all, it isn't for everyone. If you want to be your best Emma then be yourself because her genuine personality is one of the reasons why we all love her!