10 Stages Of Pulling An All-Nighter As Told By The Office

If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get completed

37
The Odyssey

It is almost inevitable that you will have to pull at least one all-nighter during your college career. The amount of work and studying that comes along with college classes often becomes extremely overwhelming and at some point or another, we find ourselves so overwhelmed that we procrastinate and put everything off until the night before. But I mean hey, if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get completed.

The characters of the "The Office" seem to understand the struggle that is pulling an all-nighter. Here are the stages you can all relate to:

1. You make a coffee run and feel confident that you can conquer the world.

image source: Reddit

2. You sit down, put in headphones, update your agenda, send some emails, call your mom and do just about anything but study.

image source: giphy

3. You begin to flip through your book and notes and realize that you probably should've paid more attention in class.

image source: Publishing Crawl

4. You text a friend from class to see if they are struggling as much as you are.

image source: tumblr

5. You finally start feeling confident in about half of the material.

image source: Reddit

6. You take a break and start feeling tired, but you still don't feel prepared so you are forced to let adrenaline take over.

image source: Reddit

7. You watch the sunrise and wonder how it could possibly already be the morning.

image source: tumblr

8. You walk to class like a zombie and countdown the minutes until you can go to sleep. You also feel a sudden wave of tiredness come over you and force yourself to shake it off.

image source: tumblr

9. You push through your test with one eye open and remind yourself that you need to start studying much sooner for the next test.

image source: tumblr

10. You run home as fast as you can and pass out for hours.

image source: Rebloggy