10 Fun Spring Date Ideas In Norman
Life Stages

10 Fun Spring Date Ideas In Norman, OK

Date ideas for when you and your S.O. are tired of doing the same things

76
10 Fun Spring Date Ideas In Norman, OK

1. Sam Noble Museum

The Sam Noble Museum is a great place for you and your partner to go to if you are feeling a bit artsy, you want to learn more about Oklahoma history, or if you want to try something new, but not too new. If you or your partner attend the University of Oklahoma this place is a really neat place to visit especially because it is a part of the University that not many people visit daily.

2. Spring Football Game

Are you and your loved one big Sonner football fans? Then this is the perfect date idea for you! On April 13, 2019, at 1 pm., surprise your loved one with tickets to see the upcoming years football team and how they play! This will not only get you and your partner out of the house, it is an excuse to get dressed up in your best game day gear and get excited about football season!

3. Riverwind Casino

Riverwind Casino is a fun and exciting place to go when you have a few extra dollars to spend. Walk in with 10 dollars and who knows, you might walk out with 300 more dollars than you came in with! This is a good date idea if you and your loved one are feeling a bit like taking a risk.

4. Sooner Theatre

Have you ever seen a live musical/play? Have you ever wanted to? Well then this is the date for you! If you and your loved one love going to see all the new movies in theaters but you are wanting a change, go to Sooner Theatre on Main St. and see the latest performances!

5. Guestroom Records

Do you own a record player? Not feeling like doing too much today? Take your partner to Guestroom Records on Main St. and pick out some oldies but goodies, take them home, relax, and enjoy the music! This is a good date idea to test your loved one on his/her classic music trivia

6. The Deli

The Deli on Campus Corner is a great place to go any night of the week for some live music! This is one of my personal favorite places in Norman because the people are friendly and the music is great! This bar is not like a typical college bar, its a very laid back and chill place where you and your partner can go to hear some good music and talk to some interesting people!

7. HeyDay Entertainment

Want to feel like a kid again? Take your partner to HeyDay to enjoy fun activities that you used to do as a kid such as bowling, arcade games, a ropes course, and more! This is a fun place to go when you and your loved one want to be active!

8. Outdoor Dining

If you and your partner are wanting to change up your typical restaurant eating places, places such as Volare on campus corner, The Mont on Classen and Boyd, and The Porch on campus corner are all great places to go eat. All of these places have an outdoor seating area to enjoy the nice weather that is coming soon!

9. Limes

If you and your partner are wanting to not spend a lot of money but do something fun, Limes are located all over norman, specifically near campus! it only costs a few cents to ride a Lime all over norman!

10. The Winston

On Tuesday nights The Winston restaurant on Main St. has what they call "Two Dollar Tuesdays" where they choose several drink and food items from the menu for you and your loved one to enjoy for only two dollars! This is a great idea for when you want to spice up your Tuesday evening for only a few dollars!