11 Lyrics With Meaning About Life

15 Song Lyrics With A Deeper Meaning

Sometimes music really does speak louder than words. Here is a list of 15 masterpieces that will make you feel all the feelings.

300028
15 Song Lyrics With A Deeper Meaning
http://oscar.go.com/news/music-moments/lady-gaga-performs-til-it-happens-to-you-on-2016-oscars

Have you ever listened to a song and caught a phrase they said and realized the power that words can have? Songwriters really have an amazing way to take their experiences and put them into a beautiful song for everyone to enjoy. Whether we interpret it in our own way with what we are dealing within our lives, or if the words are speaking to exactly what we are going through, the words just speak to us. Here are some song lyrics that have a deeper meaning.

SEE ALSO: 11 Moments From 'City Of Lover' That Reminded Us Taylor Swift Is The CEO Of Melting Our Hearts

1. "Praying" by Kesha (2017)

"Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell I had to learn how to fight for myself. And we both know all the truth I could tell I'll just say this is I wish you farewell.

I hope you're somewhere praying, praying. I hope your soul is changing, changing. I hope you find your peace, Falling on your knees, praying.
I'm proud of who I am. No more monsters, I can breathe again. And you said that I was done. Well, you were wrong and now the best is yet to come."

2. "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten (2015)

"This is my fight song, Take back my life song, Prove I'm alright song. My power's turned on, Starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes, Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me."

3. "Imagine" by John Lennon (1971)

"You may say I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, And the world will be as one."

4. "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga (2011)

"I'm beautiful in my way, Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way."

5. "Try" by Pink (2012)

"Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame. Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die. You've gotta get up and try."

6. "I Lived" by OneRepublic (2012)

"I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did. With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

7. "Human" by Christina Perri (2014)

"I can do it, I'll get through it. But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human, and I crash and I break down."

8. "Carry On" by fun. (2012)

"If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on. May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground, carry on."

9. "Scars To Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara (2015)

"You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing; the world should change its heart."

10. "'Til It Happens To You" by Lady Gaga (2015)

"'Til your world burns and crashes, 'Til you're at the end, the end of your rope, 'Til you're standing in my shoes, I don't wanna hear nothing from you. From you, from you, cause you don't know. 'Til it happens to you, you don't know, How I feel."

11. "1-800-273-8255" by Logic (2017)

"I've been on the low, I been taking my time, I feel like I'm out of my mind, It feel like my life ain't mine, Who can relate? I've been on the low, I been taking my time, I feel like I'm out of my mind, It feel like my life ain't mine."

12. "Getting Older" by Billie Eilish (2022)

Last week, I realized I crave pity, when I retell a story, I make everything sound worse, can't shake the feeling that I'm just bad at healing.

12. "Landslide" by Dixie Chicks (2002)

Oh, mirror in the sky

What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you

13. "Used to love you" by Gwen Stefani (2004)

You can keep all the memories

I thought I was the best thing that ever happened to you
I thought you loved me the mostI don't know why I cry
But I think it's cause I remembered for the first time
Since I hated you

That I used to love you

14. "Try" by Nelly Furtado

Then I see you standing thereWanting more from me

And all I can do is try, tryI wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all
The more I learn the more I learn
The more I cry the more I cry