Halloween may be over, but if things are still feeling spooky around your house, your roommate might be the culprit. This useful 10-item checklist will help you determine whether or not your roommate is actually a vampire:
1. She chills in the dark, a lot. Like every time you look in her room, all the lights are off, and she's just laying in bed with her cat... definitely a total vampire move.
2. Her hands are ice cold... even in the summer.
3. She hates garlic. (even on pasta... like who hates garlic on pasta?)
4. She sparkles all the time. (and wears body glitter to cover up the natural sparkle)
5. She owns more than 10 pairs of sunglasses... no one person needs that many pairs
6. She's always cold... and even uses a heater IN THE SUMMER!
7. Her favorite novel is Dracula. I guess studying up on the ways of your own people is important to do.
8. She won't come into your bedroom unless she's invited. Trust me, she isn't polite. It's just a rule that vampires cannot enter a room unless they are invited in by the person in the room.
9. She has an abnormal fascination with Halloween... like it's just way too much.
10. The most obvious sign of being a vampire is... *dun dun dun*, she has actual fangs! That'll actually tell you right away whether or not your roommate is a vampire. You're welcome.
If your roommate exhibits 5 or more of these signs, best of luck to you, because you're living with a vampire.
The most important thing to remember is to not let your roommate know that you've uncovered their true identity. Keep this information to yourself.
(P.S. This article is dedicated to my "vampire" of a roommate, Anna. Love you.)