10 Signs You're Going Through Vacation Withdrawals

#10. You dream of how you could become a travel blogger and permanently vacay for a living.

57

1. You constantly relive your trip through the photos you captured.

Sorry not sorry for the extensive Instagram vacation feed.

2. You immediately start planning your next trip.

Doesn't matter if you've only been home for a day, nothing is stopping you from researching and planning your next adventure.

3. A part of you dies when your sun-kissed tan starts to fade.

Yes, the tans will fade and memories will last forever, but there's nothing more upsetting than watching what's left of your vacation fade right before your eyes.

4. You have a hard time wearing anything but your vacation clothes.

Especially when you return home to a Midwest winter. No, I do not want to bundle up in boots, a jacket and hat. I would much rather be in the freedom of flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt.

5. You constantly remind yourself of how just a short time ago your only cares in the world were the sun, the beach and fun.

This one really hurts when you're back to school or work.

6. You want to hear every detail of the trips your friends went on.

Especially if they visited the same or similar places. Give me all the details, let's talk all things travel.

7. You recreate the drinks or meals you had on vacation.

No shame in going to the store to buy all the ingredients you need to make your favorite tropical exotic drink.

8. The only thought that excites you is returning back to paradise.

You don't want to hear about any plans unless it involves packing a bag, boarding a flight and returning to your favorite destination.

9. You vicariously live through other people's travel photos.

Travel hashtags and travel blogs quickly become your best friend. If you can't travel at the moment, might as well dream about it through other people's exploration. It's also a great way to make notes and get tips for planning your next vacation.

10. You dream of how you could become a travel blogger and permanently vacay for a living.

Because after all, some of your photos are pretty darn great and you would love to spend the rest of your days seeing the world, chasing paradise, discovering endless adventure and documenting your experiences.