10 Signs you have a back stabbing friend, as told by Mean Girls.

509

At first, it doesn't seem obvious that we've stumbled across a backstabbing friend. We tend to believe that we're the ones who are the problem, and feel that maybe we're clingy. However, the backstabbing friend knows that they're just not that into you.

Some people are lucky, that they've never come across a backstabbing friend. Those of us who have, we'll find some of these signs familiar.

1.They give you Kalteen bars for your diet.

2.They didn't invite you to their party,but all of their new friends were invited. So all you can think about is how uncool you feel.

3. At the last second, they bail out on you with a fake excuse.

4.Make you feel stupid all the time.

5.When you sit down to talk with them about the situation, all they can think about is..

6.They constantly belittle you, to make themselves feel superior.

7. When you see them around, you feel like doing this.

8. When you talk about their attitude again, they're like...

9. Your whole week is ruined by your friend's attitude, so much that you just want to stab Caesar.

10.You get hit by a bus, because of them.

In situations where we stumble upon back stabbing friends, we're in denial at first, but then it hits us like a bus. You grew apart, your ex-friend's likes and dislikes have changed when they met these new people or their too narcissistic to care about others, so they use you to get what they want. You''ll realize it's for the best, and get out of the situation. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again, but you'll eventually get over it.