10 Signs You Are MORE THAN Ready To Return To College

Because time moves slower in the summer

26
Victoria Thalassinos

You were excited to come home for the summer.

You had a little over 3 months to relax, spend time with family and friends, and work to make as much money as possible. Well, 3 months turned out to be a much longer time than you originally had thought.

Here are 10 signs you are ready to return to college:

1. You miss your friends

Catching up with hometown friends was great but you really miss your friends at school. They are the people that you took classes with, lived with and shared every meal with, and saw every day of the week

2. There is nothing left to do in your hometown

You have so few options left on how to spend your days that you are looking forward to classes starting just to have something to keep you busy

3. You already did your back to school shopping

Sorry tax-free week, couldn't wait

4. You find yourself lying in bed, watching Netflix, and snacking....a lot

*Starts new show* *Blinks* *Finishes show*

5. You work every day and night

You looked forward to coming home and returning to your old jobs. You needed the change and missed your coworkers. But now, 3 1/2 months later of non-stop working, you are more than ready for the break

6. You've started packing

So what you don’t leave for a few more weeks? And so what you have to constantly take out clothes just to wash them and repack them?? Your packing technique will be perfect this time around

7. You miss your campus

Whether or not your school has the most beautiful landscaping in the world, it's home. It's where you spend most of your time and you miss being on it everyday

8. You are tired of driving

You thought you would be happier to have your car back after months of walking and Uber rides. Yet you will not miss paying for gas, which really puts a dent in all of those summer paycheck, or sitting in traffic or any other problems that come with driving

9. You desperately miss your independence and freedom

You parents are most likely fair and only want the best for you. Yet, your life right now is nothing like it was a few months ago. There are rules at home and they need to be followed and that is something you lived without for quite some time

10. You think about move in day, all day, every day

You truly love your school. You miss your friends, the dorms, the gym, even the food. But do not worry, you are almost there. You can make it. Try to take in and enjoy the last few weeks of your vacation because soon enough you will be back in the school routine and perhaps wishing it was summer again