10 Signs You and Your Best Friend Are Practically A Couple

We're closer than close

815
www.facebook.com/ashton.beals

You and your best friend have done everything together. From obsessively taking pictures, to seeing each other naked, honestly, you've seen it all. The only thing separating you from a real marriage is the ring... and certificate. It's not a bad thing because of all people (and yes this includes your boyfriend) you've found your soulmate in the small population of people you actually like. She's your Meredith, you're her Cristina. She's the Tina Fey to your Amy Poehler.

But there are signs. So grab the bottle of wine that I know is sitting right in front of you along with the pizza that is also sitting there and find the truth behind your relationship

1. You obsessively text one another

Lets face it, the only person you really answer (besides your mother) is your best friend. When they don't answer it's like the world has come to a halting stop. Like why aren't you texting me?? You have no other friends??

2. Your family thinks you're secretly a gay couple

Seriously my best friend's family literally think we are secretly a couple and that we just have been hiding it for the past 3 years which is hilarious in my opinion. It's just because you're always together.

3. You're a package deal

One without the other is just weird. Even when hanging out with other people it just isn't the same. You're complete when you're together. And when you're with another friend and you run out of stuff to say to them you just start talking about you and your best friend and the stupid stuff you do together. Yes you're the pair that makes everyone jealous and you third wheel people a lot without even realizing it. My best friend and I experience this all the time.

4. You've seen each other at each other's worst

Let's face it, through all the break ups, the drunk nights, and stupid arguments, you have seen each other through it. You've been each other's rock through it all.

5. You look like a couple in photos you take

Not on purpose. You two just look that good taking pictures together.

6. You have your own language

My best friend and I totally do this. You have your own language and way of saying things without saying actual words. Simple glances happen sometimes and you just know. It's also fun to confuse people with these looks because most people don't know how to react.

7. Instant jealousy if they hang out with someone else

But honestly.... The gif says it all. You practically feel cheated on. And then when said person they hang out with tries to steal them away and posts about them like they know them inside out. Just stop.

8. You just make plans with them assuming they have none with anyone else

Because why would you be alone and not together? You could sit at home and it'd still be fun because you're with your bestie.

9. Hoes before Bros

This one is accurate to a t. You might be the love of her life but I'm still her soulmate. I'll always be number one and I'll know every detail of your life with her because she's my best friend. I gotta look out for her.

10. No matter if life pulls you apart, you always come back together

When my best friend moved away, I feared a little that we'd loose touch, but then realized no distance or other people could ever tear us apart even if they tried. A bond too strong to ever be broken.