1. You have to keep a list of the shows you watch
I personally go with the post-it note method on my laptop.
2. You have certain TV shows for every mood
We all have that one show that you turn to when you need a good laugh.
3. You can quote every show you watch
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F06%2F6362442849469069331521088199_WE-WERE-ON-A-BREAK-jenjen_bunny-30737469-272-200.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=953&h=72bb6f9cdae5597f336fff3c3f69bdb38df0121f4677db37c882ec249a7cf5a0&size=980x&c=1586631244 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F03%252F06%252F6362442849469069331521088199_WE-WERE-ON-A-BREAK-jenjen_bunny-30737469-272-200.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D953%26h%3D72bb6f9cdae5597f336fff3c3f69bdb38df0121f4677db37c882ec249a7cf5a0%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1586631244%22%7D" expand=1]
And you get mad when you quote a show and someone doesn't know what it is from.
4. You can tell what episode someone is watching just by hearing it
And will then proceed to watch with them even if you have seen the episode a dozen times.
5. You constantly run out of space on your DVR
The only thing worse than running out of space is not being able to record a show because you have too many on at the same time.
6. Whenever someone asks if you have seen a show 90% of the time the answer is yes
You then give your personal opinion on the show, even if you weren't asked for it
7. Whenever someone needs a new show to watch they ask you for advice
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F06%2F636244231015361220-1228492105_635910631181822911-762713562_anigif_enhanced-23393-1393872006-20.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=410&h=ca7fc4bb6ea60c5d4f5f7254f4caa23e249d7fa7295729f8f1b26833f49545e5&size=980x&c=844928870 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F03%252F06%252F636244231015361220-1228492105_635910631181822911-762713562_anigif_enhanced-23393-1393872006-20.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D410%26h%3Dca7fc4bb6ea60c5d4f5f7254f4caa23e249d7fa7295729f8f1b26833f49545e5%26size%3D980x%26c%3D844928870%22%7D" expand=1]You then reassure them it is perfectly normal if they binge watch it in a day.
8. You spend a disgusting amount of hours a day watching TV
I am way too used to Netflix asking me this.
9. You know what time of day reruns of your favorite TV show air
Who needs a tv guide?
10. You use TV to make mundane activities more interesting
TV definitely makes folding laundry, working out, cleaning and cooking way more interesting.