I'm writing this the day of after Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping no one will judge me for playing Christmas music. I've always been a bit obsessed with the Christmas Season. Do you think you might be too? Here's a list to help you decide.
1. You would happily skip Thanksgiving if it means decorating for Christmas early (which you might've already done regardless.)
2. You feel a random sense of joy when you just think about Christmas.
3. You get excited when someone tells you that they love Christmas as much as you.
4. You have a playlist made with your favorite Christmas songs.
5. You still try to get a photo with Santa, whether you're in it and/or your pets.
6. You skip the plain coffee and devote your hot beverages to either hot cocoa or wherever you prefer to get your peppermint mochas.
7. You began thinking of Christmas gifts for others back in October. It is the season of giving after all.
8. You have one ugly Christmas sweater? Ugh please, we know you have at least three.
9. You like to spread your Christmas cheer on to everyone you know (including your pets.)
10. You have to watch Christmas movies almost everyday leading up to the big day.
Let the Crhistmas season officially begin!