10 Tragically Obvious Signs You Are 100 Percent Dating A 'Momma's Boy'
popular

They've never done their own laundry.

1795
The CW

So you met a boy and you like him. Congrats.

Many girls, at some point in a relationship, quickly discover they are not the only woman in their man's life. Afterall, the best lions have a lionness.

Unfortunately for you ladies, some of these guys never outgrow this bond and depend on their moms way too much – even into their college years. In the most severe cases, they will lean on their mother well into their 20s.

Here are 10 signs you're dating a momma's boy:

1. He doesn't do laundry. And he doesn't know how.

And why would he? His mom has been doing it for him his whole life. And still does. That's why he loves her so much.

2. He is not much of a cook.

Again, his mom cooked 90 percent of his meals through high school, still cooks for him when he's home from college, and even sends him back with plenty of food to get by.

3. He calls and texts Mom every day.

You: “Why are you laughing so hard? Who are you texting, your boys?"

Him: “It's my mom!"

4. He is a ham.

He loves to be the center of attention. Why wouldn't he be? Mom has been telling him he's special and the best thing on earth for at least two decades.

5. He is a gentleman.

It's not all bad. You're dating a guy who knows how to treat women because the most important person his whole life is, in fact, a woman.

6. He loves to cuddle.

Classic momma's boy move.

7. He and his Mom have inside jokes.

Maybe one day you will too. But they've been working on material for years.

8. They are not very handy.

Again, they're just used to having everyone do everything for them – not just mom. But Mom started this trend for sure.

9. He loves to shop and he is a great gift-giver.

His mom used to take him on all her shopping trips, so naturally, he likes to shop. And he's weirdly good at it.

10. He is sensitive. And you'll fall for him because of it.

You are not his first serious girlfriend. And he's good at the emotion game. Maybe a little too good. Momma's boys are notorious for being “relationship people."

Good luck with that.