10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Actually Your Best Friend

Just as Hannah Montana said, "You get the best of both worlds"

6615
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/06/05/636322740197007622-1978500057_Screen%20Shot%202017-06-05%20at%2011.39.39%20AM.png

Before I was in a relationship, I found it so weird that girls and guys found their SO their best friend. Now that I am in one for almost a year I realized that I look at my boyfriend as more than just my boyfriend. He's my absolute best friend, I figured that out so quickly into the relationship.

1. You call him with all of your "girl drama"

He could honestly probably care less about what you and your girlfriends are fighting about today, but he'll listen because he loves you. He'll probably give you some cute advice that will make you smile because he's just so "cute" when he tries to help. It's nice to always have someone on your side. (Hint: It's always nice to have a boyfriend to tell because he's a boy and won't tell your friends about anything because again, he probably could care less.)

2. You let one loose around him.

You know exactly what I'm talking about- a FART. Farting is probably the most anticipated event in a relationship (besides the first kiss). But, take it from me, letting the first one go is always the most awkward but once you fart, you never go back. You'll probably find your inner first grader and crack up every time you hear a "toot".

3. He's your ideal shopping partner!

You always call your boo to come to the mall with you to help you find the perfect outfit for the weekend. He's always the first one, to be honest about what outfits he likes best or just talk you into buying all three!! He wouldn't want his baby walking around looking a mess!

4. He's basically a part of your family!

Remember when you were 12 and you were allowed to bring a friend on vacation and such, and you always picked your best friend? Well, now that you're older you always pick him in accompanying you and your family on vacation or at dinner. Your family loves him, and at family parties, he's always seen dancing the night away with your mom and dad!

5. You'd prefer hanging out with him doing absolutely nothing rather than doing anything else.

You love when he invites you to his house or offers to spend the night at yours because it's probably the purest form of fun ever. You always have fun together no matter what it is. And of course, when it's time to part your ways you're found tugging on his leg in tears begging him not to go.

6. You don't always have to look "flawless" in front of him during those preferred hangouts.

End up having a sleep over? Waking up with no makeup on doesn't even phase you both. Even just hanging out in each other houses doesn't call for an hour of makeup. You simply just walk out the door and he'll make you feel absolutely flawless either way.

7. You're so comfortable with each other's weirdness that embarrassment isn't a thing.

I mean he's your best friend, nothing that you can possibly say or do is embarrassing and you never feel judged when you're around him. Whether you're just cracking stupid jokes or dancing like a weirdo, you can always expect him to join or tell you you're stupid and laugh anyway.

8. You don't need words to judge people

You simply just look at each other and chances are that you're thinking exactly what each other is thinking.

9. He brings out the best in you.

He literally can change your mood from a 0 to 100 so quick. He can make you feel better when your sick with just a kiss on the cheek or being there when you need him. He gives the best advice and cuddles on your worst days.

10. Your fights are probably over picking a place to eat or what to watch.

...and you can get over them in seconds. You're the king and queen of compromises and talking things out. Like going to Wendy's for dinner so you don't have to get dressed up or pay too much.