10 Signs You Are Actually Dating Netflix

30

Are you wondering if you are in a relationship with Netflix? Here are some tell tell signs that you and Netflix may be more than just friends.

1. You lie to cancel plans because you would rather watch Netflix in bed.

Actually you never make plans anymore for that matter....

2. You stay up all night, even when you know you have to be up early the next morning to watch Netflix. 

3. You know what OITNB means and you judge people who don't.

4. When you say, “One more episode”, you never mean it. 

5. You feel real connections with the characters in the shows that you watch and feel real emotions towards them.

6. Watching Cable TV is like cheating on Netflix. 

And you feel guilty about it.

7. Netflix knows more about you than your actual friends do. This is evidenced by the “recommended” line. 

8. You haven't watched a commercial in years. 

9. You feel a mix of panic, depression, and lost when you finish a TV series.

10. You've brought Netflix with you to the gym. 

If more than half of these describe you, I'd say you are dating Netflix. Netflix is something that people easily get addicted to. 

Hey, there are a lot worse things to be addicted to. Keep enjoying Netflix my friend.