10 TV Shows To Have A Meaningful Relationship With Over Winter Break

Get your Netflix and Chill on, alone.
5

'Tis not only the season of Christmas but 'tis also the season of binge watching.

Winter break is the best time to catch up on all those shows you didn't have time to watch during the first semester. I know I have a list of shows that I just want to sit down and watch. These shows are likely shows that 1) I have started but haven't gotten around to finishing or 2) shows that I have wanted to watch for awhile but just haven't had the time.

1. Game of Thrones

I just started Game of Thrones over the summer and binge watched 5 1/2 seasons of it, but didn't get to finish because of school. I literally have about 5 episodes left of season 6 and I just have not had the time to finish them. I've heard that the craziest things happen in the last two episodes and I have been very good about not looking up spoilers but I am dying to know what happens.

2. Designated Survivor

Now I just started this show a couple days ago, and it was one that I had seen previews for and it caught my eye. However, I do not have time to religiously watch shows throughout the semester. I tried to and it's just hard to carve out the time and dedicate it to a TV show when I really should be doing homework.

3. Stranger Things

I actually started Stranger Things mid-semester and really loved it. However, I didn't get to finish season 1 so I will definitely be doing that over this break.

4. The Crown

This show is definitely for the people who are into history related things. I personally LOVE this show and the acting in it is phenomenal, but it definitely will be one of those acquired taste shows. I have a couple episodes left and I really am trying to go through them slowly because season 2 doesn't come out until next year.

5. One Tree Hill

I tried watching this show in high school and never really got super into it until I started binge-watching it over the summer. Now I love it and am very emotionally attached to all the characters. I'm only on season 7 so I have a couple more seasons to finish over break.

6. Scandal

I was really into Scandal for a while, then I started to lose interest so I never finished it. However, the previews for the most recent season look really good so I am thinking about rewatching it all from the beginning to get back into it because the first couple seasons were really good.

7. Teen Wolf

For all the people out there who haven't seen this show and refuse to watch it because they think it's a "chick" show are wrong. This show may not have the greatest first two seasons, but everything from season 3 on is AMAZING. It is one of the most action-packed, violent, mind blowing shows, which are not characteristics of "chick" shows.

8. The Vampire Diaries

I used to be obsessed with this show, but then for some reason, I just stopped watching it. I think I stopped after season 4 or 5 and the newest, most recent season looks very intriguing and it is now on Netflix so I may have to dedicate some time to watching it.

9. House of Cards

I started watching this last year and just stopped for no apparent reason. However, I love this show and I really want to get back into it.

10. Friends

When I don't know what I want to watch I always just throw on Friends. It's such a feel-good show that makes me laugh and keeps me entertained for a while. I actually put this on when I can't fall asleep sometimes, and it honestly soothes me and I fall right asleep. So this is always a good option if you haven't seen it.