10 R.M. Drake Quotes That Will Make You Fall In Love With Him

"To be human is to be broken and broken is its own kind of beautiful."
6423

Through social media, we can connect to people from all over the world with various passions. People dedicate their social media accounts to express themselves and show the world what they are capable of. It’s incredible how we’re able to connect to a wider community and support them through likes, follows, and shares.

The ability to write well doesn’t just come to anybody. In order to keep readers interested, especially when it comes to poetry, the writer must be able to express their words in a way that people can relate to. Robert M. Drake, a poet, has touched my heart and opened my mind through his Instagram posts over the past few months. His work is adored by many and it’s been proven through the release of three poetry books.

Check out some of his work and see for yourself how powerful his words can be!

1. This quote really spoke to me as it's something we all can connect to. The simple fact that the slightest change can affect everything is crazy but so true!

2. One person's beauty isn't seen by the whole world, but he sees it, and to me, that sounds like love and that's too beautiful to even put into words.

3. I love this quote because it's so true. Nothing lasts forever, so why waste time chasing that? As he says, we need to learn to fall in love with what's within us.

4. This sounds like a country music lyric, honestly. Why tell someone you love them if they don't mean the world to you, right?

5. No matter what, nothing can come between the two. Their love and bond are so strong and so deep that they're inseparable.

6. This quote just makes my face light up! The idea that love and magic are the same is, just wow.

7. Who run the world? Girls! This one is amazing because he's emphasizing the power of a woman.

8. This happens to all of us, we love someone so much that we can't even express how much it is — whether it be your parents, you significant other, a sibling or even a pet.

9. This is an inspiring quote because the girl isn't afraid of anything, she's happy and living life to the fullest.

10. Again, something many people feel. We all want someone that simply loves us for who we are and seeks our attention in a way that shows how much they truly care for us.