10 Restaurants Offering Quarantine Delivery Service That Need Your Support In Suffolk County, NY

They require your assistance please.

79

Many small businesses are being impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) and that includes popular local restaurants. Despite this crisis, there are many places that are offering takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery options in order to stay open. I selected these locations because they are my favorite and have a delicious variety of meals. Here are 10 local restaurants in Suffolk County NY, that residents and college students can help support during this difficult time.

1. Chilis

Chili's Grill & Bar serves delicious chicken wings, steaks, ribs, burgers, soups, vegetables, salads, and desserts. It is perfect for groups that are quarantined together. They need your support because this is a popular restaurant where people would gather to watch sports, hang out after work, and celebrate special occasions like birthdays and holidays.

2. Applebees

Applebee's is a restaurant that serves popular American dishes like chicken, burgers, spareribs, vegetables, and salads. During quarantine, they have combinations of drinks, appetizers, main courses, and desserts ready for pick up. They need your support because their service is good, and they decorate the rooms with photos as a tribute to schools and colleges.

3. Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts is a coffeehouse and donuts company that serves tasty breakfast sandwiches, bagels, croissants, and donuts for pick up. The company also offered free coffee and donuts to the healthcare workers keeping people safe. They need your support because people would go there to get desserts for parties or coffee during their commute to work.

4. Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza is a pizza restaurant chain that offers pizza with different toppings, chicken wings, pasta, and breadsticks to take out. They need your support because customers used to order food for parties or big events and the business catered. The pizza chain is now offering part-time and full-time jobs to people who are unemployed during the pandemic.

5. Cafe Amici

Caffe Amici is a pizza parlor and restaurant that serves pizza, heroes, salads, chicken, sausage, pasta, Stromboli's and desserts. They need your support because this is a popular restaurant often frequented by students and families after grocery shopping or getting a haircut. This business offers takeout so you can still enjoy your favorite meals right at home.

6. Voulapitta

Voulapitta is a Greek restaurant that serves delicious gyros, steaks, eggplant, salads, burgers, soups, and desserts. They need your support because people would stop there for amazing Greek dishes when they were not in the mood to cook dinner. This place offers takeout and delivery, so families can enjoy all the freshly prepared appetizers and meals at home.

7. Cabo Fresh California Mexican Grill

Cabo Fresh is a Mexican grill place inspired by Californian style dishes. They deserve fruit smoothies, margaritas, tacos, flatbread sandwiches, wraps, salads, and desserts. Their meals are healthy alternatives to fast food. They need your support because this place is a favorite stop for college students and families. Takeout and delivery options are available.

8. Golden Buffett

The New Golden Buffet has more than 180 American, Chinese, and Japanese dishes, including a dessert bar. They need your support because families celebrated special occasions here. Due to the crisis, all dishes will be available for takeout.

9. Island Empanada

Island Empanada is a restaurant that serves delicious empanadas and a variety of Latin American dishes, along with rice, sweet plantains, salads, and desserts. They need your support because this place is often visited by families after watching a movie at the Regal Cinema in Ronkonkoma. The food is available for takeout, delivery, and curbside pickup.

10. Michael Anthony's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Michael Anthony's Pizzeria & Restaurant is a pizza parlor that has appetizers, chicken, pasta, entrees, and desserts. They have gluten free options as well. They need your support because families would usually stop by this place on their way to the mall or when they are not in the mood to cook dinner. Takeout and no-contact delivery are available for your favorites.

From Your Site Articles