11 Recipes You Need For Summer 2017

11 Recipes You Need For Summer 2017

"It's deliciously nutritious."

19
11 Recipes You Need For Summer 2017
Landis Logistics

Summer is the time that everyone decides they need to make a change in their lives and some really have the time to do it. When you're faced with minimal time and ingredients, it can be hard to take that first step towards change. Thankfully, Pinterest is a great place to find fast, easy, and healthy recipes to make when you're in a hurry.

1. Breakfast Popsicles

This is such an easy on the go type of breakfast. If you love a refreshing bowl of yogurt in the morning, you are sure to love this. Just mix together some milk, yogurt, and honey, put it into a mold and then add some berries and granola. Freeze it for at least 4 hours eating. In the morning before you go, take one out and eat it as you please.

2. Avocado Toast with Egg

This recipe can be changed in so many ways with the same ingredients. Prefer scrambled eggs? Well then, scramble them. Don't really like mashed avocados? Simply slice it then. Mix and match any style toast, avocado, and egg to your preference and you have a simple breakfast that tastes delicious.

3. Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken

This is a great kind of lunch that you can just pack up in a tupperware container and take it wherever you need. It's also a nice lunch to pack in bulk. Line up a few containers and then put some spinach in one corner, slice up some avocados and strawberries, cook up some chicken and lay it out separately. Sprinkle on some almonds, onions, and feta cheese and then mix it up once you need it.

4. Baked Black Bean Taquitos

With this recipe, all you really have to do is mix together a few ingredients, wrap them up in a tortilla and cook it. The main ingredients are black beans, corn kernels, red pepper, and yellow onion, along with a few spices and toppings. You can add whatever you'd like, or take away the cheese to make it vegan.

5. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wrap

This recipe has all of the ingredients complimenting each other so nicely. The way the barbecue chicken, pineapple, and vegetables go together will make you ready for seconds.

6. Grilled Foil Packet

There are so many reasons that this recipe is good. For starters, if you're cooking for a family, it's easy this way to make sure everyone gets the same amount of everything. You may need to cook extras just in case someone wants more, but there will be enough for each person. Secondly, by cooking it together all of the flavors get to mix together and it becomes one great tastes even though you're eating everything individually.

7. Summer Corn, Avocado, and Black Bean Salad

This is another great vegan recipe that everyone can enjoy. You can even use most of the same ingredients from the Baked Black Bean Taquito's. Add some avocado and tomatoes and you've got a delicious dip for chips.

8. Yogurt Covered Blueberries

This snack is a crowd pleaser for any age, young kids and parents can enjoy them together and wherever. Keep them in a cooler when at a picnic for people to grab and eat. This works well for everything and can even be switched up with different fruits like strawberries or bananas.

9. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

All I can say about this recipe is yum! And the good thing is that it only requires four ingredients, so it is super easy and cheap to get, and you get to make it yourself. This ice cream can last for a whole month, so you can use it at any time you please.

10. Fruit-infused Water

This particular recipe may only be for the strawberry-basil water, but it is super simple and easy to make any of these. All you really have to do is chop up the fruits and/or vegetables and place them in the water. You can mix and match this recipe as well until you find your favorite and then use it as a healthy way to flavor your water.

11. 5 Days of the Week Smoothies

Who doesn't love associating colors with days of the week? This could be an easy way to remember what day it is and to make sure you're keeping a good variety in your diet.