10 Reasons You Know She's Your Best Friend

Here's to the girl that goes above and beyond to be your friend

406
Ari Reyes

Best friends aren't always easy to find, but if you're lucky you'll find one that makes you feel super comfortable and happy. Your best friend is always your go to person and you'd do anything for them and they'd do anything for you. Below I have explained just a few of the things that show you she's truly your best friend:

1. You Can Communicate with One Look

Sitting in a room full of people or at a table with a bunch of others it’s hard to communicate about the annoying things happening around you. That one glance helps you know that she feels the pain of what’s happening around you too. You always end up talking about what happened when you’re alone and end up laughing about how you were definitely thinking the same exact thing.

2. You're Basically Her Extra Appendage

Talk about inseparable, you’re actually attached at the hip. You basically come as a pair and always show up to events together. It’s super weird and very rare to be apart, and you never get sick of each other. Being together has just become ritual at this point.

3. She Understands All Your Typos

Most people would read “I LOVR UPI I VMT WAIT” but she reads that as “I LOVE YOU I CAN’T WAIT!” The amount of times you text her stupid mistakes and she responds without you correcting yourself is impressive, it just means on those late weekend nights she will still understand you. Everyone needs a person that can decipher their texts especially if you’re a terrible texter.

4. She's the Only Boyfriend You Need

On those lame nights that you don’t want to do anything, but just lay in bed and watch America’s Next Top Model she will be there to cuddle with you and make stupid comments about the show. She’s actually always there and always around if you need anything, she never ignores you or makes you feel bad for the stupid stuff you do. In my opinion that’s one hundred times better than a boyfriend.

5. She Never Makes You Feel Guilty About Going for Seconds (or Thirds)

Never mind making you feel guilty she is right up there with you going for possibly fourth. The two of you love food and are constantly eating, but never talk about how you really shouldn’t have that extra bag of chips. Food just adds to your lazy, PJ filled nights.

6. You Complain About Anything and Everything Together

This is super important because you always need a person to vent to about all the little things that happen in your life. You tend to complain multiple times a day, but you’re always game to listen to the other’s drama. One because gossiping with your best friend is mega fun, and two because they actually care about the things happening in your life. They also are okay with telling you the truth and giving you good advice, and you love that they do that for you.

7. You Text Each Other All the Time, Even In the Same Room

Every time you’re together with all these other people you have to have a way to communicate. You try to whip out your phones to talk about the little things happening, just so you don't forget when you're alone. You also have to stay in touch throughout the day because being apart is the worst.

8. She's Always Your Mom When You Need Her to Be

Everyone needs a mom. Especially on those nights where you're sad for no reason or you need a hug because something went wrong, she's the one who's first in line to be there for you. She also ends up at doctors appointments or running errands with you. More importantly you're also her mom when she needs you.

9. You Can't Stand to Be Apart

Being apart from each other is the worst part of going home, even though you see each other basically every day. However, you stay in contact either through constant texting or a late night FaceTime call to talk about all the silly things that happened throughout your day. I mean she is your person it sucks to be apart, so as soon as you're together (no matter the length of time) it's like a mini reunion.

10. You're Both Boss Ass Bitches

You're definitely both boss, but together you're truly boss ass bitches. Together you can take on the world. Best bitches forever.