After 13 years, the wait is finally over; "Finding Dory" has swam into theaters across the nation and has been met with praise from audiences and critics alike. As the sequel to the classic Disney-Pixar animated film "Finding Nemo," expectations were fairly high, especially due to the long wait between films. Even if "Finding Nemo" wasn't a favorite of yours, I assure you that "Finding Dory" will tug at your heartstrings, make you laugh and ultimately make your day a happy one, for more than just one reason.
1. You'll be reunited with all of your favorite characters.
2. And there are new ones who are equally wonderful.
3. Baby Dory is, quite possibly, the cutest thing you will ever see.
4. "Piper," the ridiculously realistic-looking short film preceding "Finding Dory," is reason enough to trek to the movie theater.
5. You'll be reminded of the importance of family.
6. And you'll fall in love.
7. A roller coaster of emotions is inevitable.
8. And adventure is waiting.
9. If you don't see it, then you may be exiled from society.
10. But you'll always remember to follow the shells and just keep swimming.
P.S. A magical surprise awaits you after all of the credits are over and you do not want to miss it.