10 Reasons Why You Should Binge Watch The Office

It may be one of the best shows on Netflix.

1970
Odyssey Online

Anyone who has seen it knows that it is by far one of the best shows on Netflix. For those who haven't seen it, you don't quite know what you're missing. I can relate; I was skeptical over watching "The Office." With all the hype behind it I didn't know what to expect. Everyone I had talked to about it loved it and told me to watch it; hell, my roommate had a Dunder Mifflin Paper Company sticker on her laptop. "The Office" was all around me. Retweets of funny clips on Twitter, gifs sent to me by my friends and quotes of characters' signature phrases on Facebook-- it finally got to me. In July I began watching "The Office," and by the end of episode 1 I knew all of my free time would be devoted to this show until I finished it. What can I say? I was hooked. Between the stupid jokes, the hopeless romance and the hilarious characters, "The Office" took over my TV for a solid month. However, now that I've finished I finally understand why everyone loves the people of Dunder Mifflin Scranton so much. They're amazing, and the show based on their day to day life is equally as awesome. This being said,the following are only 10 of the many reasons why you should binge watch "The Office" ASAP.

1. Dwight K. Schrute

Not only does he teach you about loyalty and hard work, I learned quite a bit about how to farm. Thanks Dwight!

2. The Pranks On Dwight

Jim Halpert is the master prankster. Therefore, it is only logical that he prank Dwight every chance he gets. Merry Christmas buddy!

3. Jim & Pam

Not only are they adorable people, but an even better couple. They are truly the ultimate goals. Hats off to you both.

4. Michael's Goal To Find Love

In reality, Michael Scott is all of us. Confused, sometimes inappropriate and just trying to live happily ever after while sometimes having a few bumps along the road.

5. The Important Life Lessons

Sometimes presented in an odd way, or just by being straight forward, "The Office" makes sure you know everything you should to live a good life; especially that regardless off all of life's curveballs, you deserve to be happy.

6. The Great Comebacks

Between Mindy Kaling & the rest of the cast, your comebacks will be set for life.

7. The Dysfunctionality

You are able to find peace that the place you work isn't nearly as dysfunctional as this place is...

8. Dorky Jim Halpert

He may be an absolute dork, but just look at how adorable he is. Kind, sweet, comical Jim with the good hair...

9. You Will Not Stop Laughing

Between Jim, Dwight, Kevin, Michael, Stanley and all the others the laughs never stop.

10. You Will Never Want It to End

It will be the best of times and the worst of times, but trust me, when it's over you'll miss it.