10 Reasons Why The Drake Memes Are Everything

How Drake has made your week 10 times better.

52
Tumblr

You more than likely have stumbled upon a Drake meme within the past two weeks. If not, you must not have social media. My entire Facebook feed was filled with these memes of Drake dancing. Not just any dance, mostly clips of him salsa-ing. Drake seems like a pretty lovable guy. Salsa-ing to some Spanish music, I'll gladly take that.

But he isn't just salsa-ing to Spanish music; it’s a clip from his new music video for his single, Hotline Bling. Someone decided to take clips from the video and add all different kinds of music and edits in. I actually saw the memes before I could even find the actual music video because it was originally only on Apple Music. These videos made the week just that much better.

1. Even Grandmas love Drake.
  2. Supposedly Drake likes Wii Tennis. It looks like he's pretty good…

3. He must be a gamer because it looks like he has a thing for Fruit Ninja too.

4. Oh by the way, in case you were wondering he enjoys pepperoni on his pizza. Open late and free delivery for pizza? Thanks Drake for being the new Dominos, we'll be sure to hit you up.

5. If you don’t like Drake...who are you? Even Doug the Pug admires him.

6. Top favorite: Drake and High School Musical. We jam out to HSM too Drake it’s okay. No need to feel ashamed.

7. Mr. Bean is loving Hotline Bling.

8. Drake is actually starring in the new Star Wars movie.

9. But the Avengers cast doesn’t seem too pleased with all these memes fogging up their social media. Especially the Hulk.

10. Problem is we can’t stop watching them. Once you start you can’t stop.