10 Reasons Pizza Will Always Have A 'Pizza' My Heart

5. Pizza will never hurt my feelings

381

Pizza is amazing -- if you disagree, you're wrong. Ever since I was young, I have always loved pizza, and it is for sure a staple in my life. Pizza has been in my life through different stages and changes, good times and bad. Because of this, I will always have a deep love for pizza. Here are 10 reasons why pizza will always have a "pizza" my heart.

1. There is no such thing as bad pizza

Sure, I prefer certain pizza places over others but have I ever had bad pizza? No, and I probably will never. Bad pizza just doesn't exist.

2. Pizza is good any time of day

Pizza can be dinner, lunch, and even breakfast. Pizza can be any meal or snack and can be eaten at any hour of the day.

3. I could never get sick of pizza

I've had pizza for a few days or meals in a row before and did not get sick of it once. I love pizza too much to grow tired of it.

4. Pizza is a go-to meal on those rough days

Rough day? I know pizza is always there for me to cheer me up.

5. Pizza will never hurt my feelings

Family, friends, and the world in general can be stressful and annoying. Pizza, however, never makes me feel anything but happy and content.

6. Pizza is a heavenly combination of ingredients

Bread, sauce, cheese, and toppings of my choice? Yes, it's amazing, and all ingredients work together perfectly.

7. Pizza can always fit into my budget

Pizza, in general, is not that expensive, but prices do vary. If I'm short on cash, I can pick up a Hot N' Ready from Little Caesars. If I feel like spending a little more, I can go for a more expensive option.

8. Pizza is always a backup option on what to eat for dinner (if it's not the first option, that is)

Can't decide what to eat? I'll just get a pizza. When do I ever not want pizza?

9. Pizza makes me beyond happy

Because pizza is my favorite food, this only makes sense. Pizza especially makes me happy when I get it for the first time in a while; I end up missing it when I don't have it.

10. Simply put, pizza is just amazing

No further explanation needed.