Lately, I have been reading books non-stop and I have a few that I can barely put down. If you’re anything like me, you just CAN’T watch television or movies alone. Watching television/movies alone isn’t much fun at all, just reminds me of how lonely I feel…hahaha. So, I came up with a list of 11 reasons why books are better!
1. Books allow your brain to work harder than a television does
2.Books allow your brain to form it's own pictures; You get to create your own hot guy/girl
3. Books have more detail, and is thought provoking
4. You can read a book anywhere you are!
5. You don't need tons of electricity to read a book!
6. It can be a private experience!
7.NO interruptions! No commercials! No advertisements!
8. You can ALWAYS finish where you left off, it's just that simple!
9. You can pass your books along to friends and family!
10. You can SELL your old books!!!!!
11. Science says reading "improves your vocabulary, whereas television decreases your attention span."
So...which are you going to choose; television or books!?