10 Reasons Why You Should Watch Club De Cuervos

"Welcome To My Crib" - Chava Iglesias
426

Produced by Gary Alazraki and Michael Lam: Club De Cuervos is a Mexican comedy-drama series that centers on the soccer club Cuervos FC, based in a fictional city called Nuevo Toledo, Mexico, and the conflicts that revolve around after the death of its long-time owner.

1. It's a show enjoyable for the entire-soccer loving world

The whole plot about the club Cuervos FC, its characters, and how they incorporate soccer references make the series a good time for any sports fan that wants to watch a funny soccer show.

2. It's the first Spanish language Netflix original series

After Netflix original series Narcos, there's been a mass appeal to target the Spanish-speaking audience and what better way than to include a comedy infused sports show?

3. It's not your typical Spanish show

It strays away from the telenovela style of Spanish series and actually pokes fun at telenovelas by spoofing them.

4. Enjoyable even if you're not Hispanic/Latino

It doesn't get lost in translation by the subtitles from Spanish to English, the humor still sticks and can be understood by any person.

5. A good satire of the soccer industry

With all the FIFA scandals and controversies, this show makes fun of the situations and shows how the industry is handled.

6. Binge-watch

It's a great series to see if you love binge-watching; it has only 13 episodes in the first season!

7. It has the silly humor that you can enjoy

There's no complicated humor that you have to think to watch, just plain fun and simple humor that you can sit back, relax and enjoy

8. Celebrity Eye Candy

With handsome celebrities such as Stephanie Cayo and Antonio De La Vega, you'll be sure to keep an eye on the show

9. The characters steal the show

From the main characters Chava Iglesias (Luis Gerardo Méndez) to secondary characters as El Potro (Joaquín Ferreira), there is great chemistry between the whole cast and they all work well in their roles

10. It's on Netflix!

Netflix is currently the best stream app to use to watch any movie or series and it's only $7.99 a month, not a bad deal

As of October 28, 2015, Netflix announced that the series will be officially renewed for a second season. Can't be more excited for this!