10 Reasons Why Regina Mills From Once Upon A Time Is The Best

From evil queen to hero

650
Google Images

Once Upon A Time is about how a bunch of fairy tale characters come to the real world, with no memory of who they truly are. With these stories, there is a character who has been through heart break, lived unhappily for years, and was willing to fight for her happy ending. This character is the one and only, Regina Mills. These are the 10 reasons why Regina Mills is the best.

1. She is willing to fight for her happy ending no matter what the cost.

2. She knows that getting man is not a happy ending.

3. She knows she should let love in, but she hasn't done it in so long that she doesn't know how to, but she is going to try her best.

4. Though she does know what love is and she does have her heart, so she does love her family.

5. She knows that all of the mistakes she has made in the past has made her evil.

6. Losing her love ,Daniel, she knows that a heartbreak is the worse pain imaginable

7. Throughout the show she knows who she is and will always act that way.

8. Just because she is a queen, she's not afraid to show how she is feeling

9. She finally left her self fall in love again

10. And above all else, she is one sassy lady