10 Reasons Why You Should Go To QuikTrip

It isn't called QuikTrip for nothing.

468
LinkedIn QuikTrip

Everybody has their favorite places to stop and fuel up- their car and themselves- and mine just happens to be QuikTrip. There are so many great things about this place that ten just isn't enough, but it will only take ten to sell you on it.

1. Clean Bathrooms

No matter which one you stop at, you can always count on a clean restroom. They make it their mission to make sure that you have a nice place to set your bum when you just gotta go. It is also nicely stocked with plenty of T.P. So you never run out.

2. Workers Are Friendly And Fast

When you are in a rush and just have to run in to get a couple of things, the cashiers make sure that they get everybody checked out in a timely manner. You could be the only person in line or you could be in line with ten other people and you will never spend more then five minutes checking out. They also always welcome you with a larger smile on their faces and a warm "Hello! Welcome to QuikTrip!"

3. QT Kitchen

Now this, this was a gift from the gods above. You can literally order an entire PIZZA from them, and it doesn't stop there. You can get hand crafted drinks, personalized sandwiches, literally almost anything you could ever want.

4. Safe Place

Now talk about a well lit place. It does not matter if you park your car in the front or on the side of the building, there will always be ample lighting. If there is one thing I hate about going place at night, it is how dark they all are. There always seems to be a couple of lights out and nobody to come and fix them, but the moment a light at QuikTrip goes out, somebody is out there fixing it. It is also a place to go for young children and teens when they are in tough situations. Now that is something respectable.

5. Quality Roller Food

Not only do you get one heck of a deal with it, it is delicious. Two hot dogs with nice warm buns is one of the best gifts money can buy.

6. Always Have Hot and Fresh Coffee

One thing I am an advocate of is good coffee and they have it. You can choose to have a regular coffee or treat yourself to a nice cappuccino or hot chocolate and it will always be delicious.

7. Fair Prices

Whether it is their gas, food, or fountain drinks you can alway count on them to have a good price for you. During the summer what can compare to a nice cold fountain drink at .89 cents.

8. The Three Generations

Everybody who loves QT knows that they have different generations. For those who don't the different generations are broken down as so: Gen. 1 is just your basic old school QT. It doesn’t have all of the new bells and whistles but it is still a quality place to go and enjoy your shopping experience, Gen. 2 has been remodeled from the Gen. 1 stores to include some of the things that the Gen. 3 stores have without completely knocking them down. , and Gen. 3 which includes all of the upgrades, new pumps, QT Kitchen, picnic tables outside and plenty more.

9. Easy Access

Each location makes it a point to have at least one entrance and exit that is convenient for its patrons to use. Nine times out of ten they have them on a corner or at a light to reduce congestion that can happen when it is hard to get in and out of. Also they have ample parking. There are like triple the spaces in the parking lot than the capacity of the store alone.

10. Their Colors

Simple. Plain and easy. Go Dawgs!

So whether or not you love QuikTrip as much as I do, there is one thing you cannot deny, it is a great place. They don’t make you feel rushed all the while getting you out in a timely manner. They keep the entire facility clean so you never have to be grossed out. Most of all, they treat their employees and their patrons with the utmost respect.