10 Reasons Why Legally Blonde Is Unequivocally The Best Movie Ever

"OMG the Bend and Snap works every time!"

1741
AMC TV

Legally Blonde came out a little over 16 years ago, and it is still inspiring girls today. With her strong sense of fashion and adorable dog, Bruiser, Elle Woods is still showing everyone that as long as you believe in yourself, have great friends and a killer set of heels you can do anything.

1. The movie is literally all about being blonde, and why it rocks!

There are so many stereotype about how blondes are dumb, naive, and only want to party. This movie takes all of those things and throws them out the window. Blondes do have more fun! And it's because we love to see the surprised look on everyone's face when they see there is more to us than a pretty face and blonde hair; just like Elle Woods.

2.Don’t ever let someone tell you that you aren’t good enough.

Everyone in Elle's life, including her parents, didn't think she would make it in to law school. They told her to stay with her fashion degree, because it would be easier. Thankfully Elle didn't listen or we would have never gotten the amazing scene where she tells Warner off in the best way!

3. Elle Woods shows that confidence is the most important thing you can have.

I mean who else can rock a house bunny costume while telling off your ex-boyfriend, ex-boyfriend's girlfriend, and then buying a computer in the middle of the night??

4. Good hair and skin care is always a must.

Elle's hair and skin is literally perfect! If she wasn't so into the importance of good hair care we would have never gotten the awesome confession scene in the court room!

5. Never be afraid to stand up for what’s right.

Elle never once compromised her character; even when she had several opportunities to use the knowledge she had to gain a leg up in the world. She showed that even when a big promotion is on the line; it's not worth it if they don't want you for you.

6. Professor Stromwell is what we all wish our professors were like!

I'll be honest, in the beginning of the movie I did not like Professor Stomwell. She was so mean, ans she even embarrassed Elle on her first day of class! However, in the end she ended up being one of Elle's best allies.

7. Your fashion choices should always go with a cute dog.

Bruiser is the cutest dog, and he literally matches all of Elle's outfits. He is literally the staple accessory to all of her best outfits.

8. You can do anything you put your mind too.

Elle decided to go to law school on a whim, and for all the wrong reasons. She was going because she thought she had to change who she was for Warner to like her. She eventually realizes that she is a great lawyer, and even after failing her first few weeks at Harvard still manages to finish top of her graduating class! #voteforelle

9.When Elle's logic was so sound that it couldn't even be questioned by a bunch of law students.

10. “Bend and Snap”

This is probably the best line of any movie ever. You can literally say these three words at any time and everyone will know what you are talking about!