10 Reasons Why Having A Sister Is The Best

Sista sista
140

Growing up she was your worst enemy and your best friend at the same time. You steal each others clothes, get in fights, and an hour later end up laughing together to the point of tears. You can't live with her, but you sure as hell can't live without her.

1. She's got your back... Always.

No matter what the fight is about she will have your back and be ready to throw hands for you and you know it.

2. You can tell her anything

You can tell her anything and I mean anything. Your secrets are safe with her.

3. She is a built in best friend

You already know she's your favorite dinner date.

4. She knows exactly what you're thinking

Give her a look, she knows what you mean.

5. She is your partner in crime

"You won't tell mom and dad, right?"

6. She will always tell you the truth

"What the hell are you wearing?"

7. She will always hype you up when you need it the most

If you're down on yourself, she will be your personal hype woman. She will not stop until you believe her... Or at least until you get off the couch and stop crying into your pint of Ben & Jerry's.

8. You can go to her with all of your relationship issues

"Do you want me to beat him up?" -A phrase all sisters have heard

9. You always have the weirdest/best conversations

There are somethings in life that you can only tell your sister, and you know it's true. She's one of the only people in your life who is forced to love you no matter what you say.

10. She may be a pain in the ass, but you know she's your favorite person

Share this with your sister!