10 Reasons Why Farrah Abraham Shouldn't Be On Teen Mom

She is disrespectful to anyone she meets and she isn't a very good role model.

215
MTV UK

Farrah Abraham is one of the most criticized and controversial teen moms out there. If you don't know who she is, then watch an episode of Teen Mom: OG and I promise you, one episode and you won't be able to stand her.

I was thinking about doing an open letter idea, but instead, I am going to list 10 reasons why Farrah Abraham should be kicked off of Teen Mom OG.

1. She got a DUI, but wouldn't take responsibility for it. In fact, she doesn't take responsibility for anything. In a clip of the Dr. Phil show, he asks her about the DUI incident. She says that she "was drunk." and when Dr. Phil asks if she was driving, she says "No, I was parked." They go around this for 5 minutes.

2. The way she talks to people. She always talks like she has a chip on her shoulder. Whether it would be to her mom or her boy toy, Simon. You basically have to walk on egg shells if you're around her because the slightest thing will set her off.

3. The TWO altercations she has had with Larry Musnik, who is one of the producers for the show. In the first video, they show up to film, but Farrah is wondering why they're there. Larry tells her that by not filming, she's in breach of contract. Watch for yourself.

In the second video, Larry confronts her about a different company using the MTV logo, and she just backs up the car and nearly hits him.

4. The time she gave Sophia $600 for a tooth. I'm sorry, even if I made that much money I still wouldn't give my child that much for a tooth. Just because you have money, doesn't mean anything. You have to be humble about it. She is just teaching her child to be a disrespectful little brat.

5. How about the verbal fight she got into her neighbor? I think she got mad that the neighbors were talking, which kept the dogs barking. Anyway, in the sneak peak clip I've posted, you can hear her yelling "We live a better and classier life."

6. The snapchats her boy toy Simon posted. He was roasting EVERYONE. Saying very mean and degrading things, even calling Matt a pedophile. Matt is Amber's fiancé. I get that this wasn't completely Farrahs fault, but continue reading to see why I brought this up.

7. Which leads me to the Teen Mom OG reunion fight between Farrah and Amber. You don't just randomly call someone a pedophile. It's degrading, insulting, and disrespectful. When Dr. Drew confronted Simon about it, Farrah steps in and says that she's sorry he kinda looks like one. Amber stormed the stage, as she should have, and stood up for her and her man.

8. She called Amber "Miss Piggy." I believe this was after the fight, she took to twitter and instagram saying "She won the fight" and that she was "#teamfarrah." She didn't have time for bullies and negative influences.

9. How she talks to her parents is just sad. She made her own mother cry. If I ever talked to my mom like that, I wouldn't have any teeth. In this clip, Farrah is going off on some business trip and established "rules" and totally belittled her mom.

10. If you have read her book, it says in her book that she purposefully didn't tell Derek that she was pregnant. There's a clip of 16 & pregnant where he calls her at work, and she just flat out lies to him. All because her parents didn't want her around him, which is totally messed up because it was his child too.

I could go on and on and on about this. She makes the crew use porta-potties, she won't let them have access to her wifi. She disrespects the entire cast. Farrah Abraham is not a good person, or a good role model and needs to be taken off the show. To MTV: I'm sure your views will be just as good without her dramatic, entitled attitude.

There is a change.org petition on the interwebs to try to petition Farrah to get kicked off, thanks to a user by the name of Taylor C. If you have read this article, and you agree with me, here is a link to sign the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/mtv-fire-farrah-abraham-f...